There are many reasons this site came to be. The way of the world and decline in humanity, with hate and vitriol being spewed online in the name of free speech.
But in all honesty, Be the Connected came about for one main reason:
When the world seems as low as it can get, it’s often because media outlets and publications share only the negative because that’s what sells.
We’re here to undo that.
The mission at Be The Connected is simple:
- Find those that we feel we’d be opposed to (opinions, beliefs, culture, etc)
- Have an open and honest dialogue with them
- No politics, no hate, no personal agendas – instead, a cordial conversation about life
- We continue to find out more about each other, until we find that one thing we have in common
- We discover that maybe we’re not that different after all
- We leave the conversation with a promise to open our minds to others
It may not happen overnight. It may not happen in our lifetime. But if we can light a spark now, perhaps the world will change for the better some day.
Let’s find these commonalities. Let’s Be the Connected.
Danny Brown, Founder, May 19 2019
Sign up to get the latest updates straight to your inbox: